See the full review of the world’s best wood watches https://woodmafia.com.au/updates/worlds-best-wooden-watch/
Calcuzzi watches are a celebration of beauty, contemporary art and functionality. We have fallen for Cocuzzi’s wood watches. Their wooden watches are characterised by the designer’s immaculate eye for detail. Even the watchstrap and clasp are made from wood, the wood undertakes a number of processes making it durable and 100% water proof.
• Outer Case: Solid wood containing a second brass machined case
• Movement: Swiss ETA 251.272
• Number of parts: 61 excluding the movement
• Bezel: Solid wood installed on a brass machined support
• Face: Sapphire Crystal Bombè
• Counters: Inlayed in wood
• Index: Type stick with pins
• Hands: Screw chrome.
• All parts are Swiss Made. Serial number engraved on the back in gold.
For more wooden watches see https://woodmafia.com.au