Watchfinder & Co. presents:
Given that the mechanical watch industry was almost rendered extinct by the onslaught of quartz technology at the end of the 20th century, it’s understandable that the rise of the smartwatch is posing a bit of a concern. Can the ancient and outdated mechanical wristwatch survive another round with modern innovation?
Oh, and as we’ve now reached 100,000 subscribers, we’ve put together a fantastic competition for you—find out more at the end of the video.
Rolex Submariner 114060
Apple Watch Series 3 GPS
Shop now for Rolex watches:
Watchfinder is the number one place to buy, sell and exchange premium pre-owned timepieces. Discover more exceptional watches at http://www.watchfinder.co.uk
The competition to win the 38mm Apple Watch Series 3 GPS in space grey with sport band (the “Gift”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. To enter the competition, you must like and comment on the video and subscribe to the Watchfinder & Co. channel. Entries that do not comply will be disqualified.
2. The competition will be open for 30 days, from Friday 6th April 2018 to Saturday 5th May 2018.
3. The winner of the competition will be selected at random using a generator after the competition has ended.
4. The winner will receive the Gift free of charge, which will be made available for either collection or delivery once we have processed the paperwork.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted for this competition and multiple entries using the same information will be treated as void.
6. If we cannot contact the selected winner, the winner fails to claim the Gift or otherwise fails to provide information that we need in order to make the Gift available, the Gift will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
7. We do not accept responsibility for entries not accepted due to incomplete or missing data and or failure to meet the terms set out within these terms & conditions.
8. The winner acknowledges and accepts that under no circumstances will the winner be permitted to return the Gift for a refund.
9. The winner agrees to comply with our reasonable instructions in order to administer the competition.
10. The competition is as stated, is non-transferable, no cash alternative will be offered and no change will be given.
11. The winner of the competition agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material that we may require for the purposes of administrating the competition.
12. We reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the competition at any time without notice.
13. The competition is not available to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and is subject to availability.
14. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over as at the start date of the competition, except employees of Watchfinder.co.uk Limited, anyone else professionally associated with the competition or any member of their households.
17. If any term is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term shall be deleted to the minimum extent required and the validity and enforceability of other provisions shall not be affected.
18. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
19. The competition is provided by Watchfinder.co.uk Limited t/as Watchfinder & Co (company number 04524723), whose registered office address is at 37 St Margaret’s Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TU, and whose trading address is at Invicta House, Pudding Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1NX. All references to ‘our’ and ‘we’ are to Watchfinder.co.uk Limited.
20. YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and users are required to release YouTube from any and all liability related to the contest.
21. For more information, YouTube Community Guidelines can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/intl/en-GB/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines