Baselworld 2019: Rolex Impressions | Horology House
Well it’s a mixed bag this year from a lot of brands, however the star of the show – Rolex, did not have the most exciting line-up of watches, there may be a few reasons for this, which we will touch on in this video.
Lets take a closer looks over some of the releases, and also discuss the Batman pricing for the outgoing model.
*** For clarification – I missed the word GMT when speaking of the meteorite dial. This is the first GMT Rolex.
*** Please note images used are from https://www.rolex.com/.
For more detailed information the watches shown, please head over the https://www.rolex.com/.
Watches featured include:
Rolex Yachtmaster 42 Ref 226659 – https://www.rolex.com/watches/new-watches/new-yacht-master-42.html
* Rolex Sea Dweller in Stainless and Yellow gold Ref 126603 – https://www.rolex.com/watches/new-watches/new-sea-dweller.html
* GMT Master 2 126710BLNR – https://www.rolex.com/watches/new-watches/new-gmt-master-ii.html
* Daydate 36 Reference 128238 – https://www.rolex.com/watches/new-watches/new-day-date-36.html
* Datejust 36 Reference 126234 – https://www.rolex.com/watches/new-watches/new-datejust-36.html
* Datejust 31 Reference 278273 – https://www.rolex.com/watches/new-watches/new-datejust-31.html
* GMT Master 2 with a meteorite dial Reference 126719BLRO – https://www.rolex.com/watches/gmt-master-ii/m126719blro-0002.html
Please be sure to drop a comment, like and subscribe. It helps me out a whole lot!
MY GEAR: My Main Camera – https://amzn.to/2Wms9Ut
My Backup Camera – https://amzn.to/2G6khAF
My Favourite Stills Camera – https://amzn.to/2DH95Jd
My Favourite Lens Ever – https://amzn.to/2G501PM
My Favourite Macro Lens – https://amzn.to/2GxVYNS
My Favourite Backup Macro Lens – https://amzn.to/2G9GygX
My Fuji Lens For Wristshots – https://amzn.to/2COdfxb
My Favourite Tripod Head – https://amzn.to/2MEa0wR
My Microphone – https://amzn.to/2DH9ZW7
My Cheap But Epic Lav Micophone – https://amzn.to/2FVrxzZ
My Slider – https://amzn.to/2GcrM94
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/horologyhouse/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/horologyhouse/
Comments are mine only, and are based on my real world experiences